Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 104


Ring-around-the-Rosie

I thought this an appropriate photo for today, as it shows friends joined together...the perfect seque to...



What a nice surprise I had yesterday from Kitty of New York Portraits, when she included me in her BFF (Blogging Friends Forever) awards list - I was so pleased and am so happy to have made new blogging friends since starting 365DaysinIslip.

Here are the rules for the award:

1. Only five people allowed

2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog

3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world

4. You must link back to whomever gave you the award

It *is* hard to select just five recipients as there are so many talented bloggers and good friends on blogger, but, here are my selections to forward the BFF award onto:

1. The gracious Iris, of 365 Days in Guntersville, Alabama. She always has something positive to say, and I love seeing a daily slice of her life
2. Fran, who shares so much trivia about her Ohio hometown in
365 Days in Zanesville, Ohio
3. Lily Hydrangea, a fellow Long Island blogger, who shows me daily the things I don't have time to go see myself!
4. Paz of
Pazs New York Minute - NYC and the surrounding areas are still like a foreign place to me - I'm grateful to have a daily glimpse!
5. And last but not least, my new long-distance Swedish friend, Fredrick in
Ystad!

Congrats to all, and enjoy passing the award along to *your* blogging friends :-)

3 comments:

Iris said...

Ohhhhhh Bettye - how very sweet of you. I feel really honored.

Some days it's really a challenge to find something - but I try to remember that the mundane is part of daily life as well as the really intereting :)

Thank you for thinking of me and giving me such a nice compliment!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Thank you very much! You've put a big smile on my face before I go to sleep. I'm honored.

I love the photo above. The set up of the ghosts in a circle is very creative.

Paz ;-)))

PJ said...

This is a great photo. I'll be surprised to find another Halloween image to equal this.