Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 45

Well, I just went out to cruise around looking for today's photo opp, BUT, the car felt odd backing out of the driveway, and when I got out to check, I saw this :-(


So, I'm grounded (yeah, yeah, I could walk, but come on, let's be reasonable). I thought I might post a couple "behind-the-scenes" photos for you today...

This is my trusty co-pilot Caleb - he accompanies me on most of my daily shoots. He now knows camerainhand is a good thing - it means he's going to go for a rideinthecar.

And I don't just bring home pictures from my photo scouting trips...earlier this week I scored this sweet little table, that right now is making a damn fine puffy cat pedestal in my living room...but you'll have to wait for that photo another day :-)


Hopefully the flat tire fairies will work their magic overnight and I'll be back on the road tomorrow...hope you enjoyed this little visual interlude...

6 comments:

Kat Simpson said...

Love the table and Caleb is adorable. Will say a little prayer for the Fairies to show.

dianasfaria.com said...

that stinks about the flat. That would be nice if fairies could take care of such things!
great table find, thanks for sharing.

dianasfaria.com said...

Caleb really is a beautiful dog.

Z-ville said...

Caleb is gorgeous! He sure looks comfy in the passenger seat.

Fashion Schlub said...

z-ville, caleb accepts the compliment :-)

and he doesn't *ride* in the front seat while I'm driving, but he jumps up there as soon as I get out of the car, and goes back in the back when I return.

Iris said...

Love the table - love Caleb, his coloring is gorgeous.